Purchasing Design Assistant Intern
Chickidee are looking for a creative, diligent and enthusiastic intern to join our team in our head office situated in Nutfield, Surrey for 3 months.
Role & Responsibilities
- We need someone to help our Purchasing Manager design and tweak new products.
- Undertake administration tasks related to purchasing.
- Assist in the production in other areas of content production such as photography, videos, competitions and other creatives.
- Provide professional and thoughtful customer service via social media and over the phone.
- Design Tech Savvy – you are a whizz with design softwares such as In Design and Photoshop
- Organised – you are highly organised and able to work around numerous tight deadlines
- Attention to detail – you are considerate when it comes to data and accuracy.
- Excel wizard - You are comfortable using Excel
- Small team focused – you work best in a small team, being able to bounce ideas off others, make decisions quickly, and work independently when needed.
- Photography and image editing skills preferred.
- You’ll be working in a small creative team, including by product designers, buyers, and marketers, giving you exposure to a wide range of areas in the business.
- You will be working directly with our Purchasing Manager, providing you with direct exposure and knowledge to product design and buying.
- We love to hire interns. There is a high chance we won’t want you to go after the three months and offer you a full time role amongst the team.
- All Chickidee staff members get discounts on Chickidee home and giftware.
- Our head office is situated above a café in Surrey, where you will enjoy a substantial discount on food and unlimited tea and coffee.
- We will cover your travel expenses.
To apply, email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Design Degree (Desired)